Valentine’s day is approaching fast and several carriers out there are offering buy one get one free offers on some of the most popular handsets available in the market currently. This time around, Sprint has come up with a good deal on LG Optimus G. If you have been wanting to buy LG Optimus G, Sprint has made the deal much sweeter than before by offering BOGO on the LG device. Under the offer, users who purchase an LG Optimus G from Sprint for $ 199.99 will be eligible to get another Optimus G for free, but it should be noted that each device will be a separate line and you will have to sign a 2 year contract for both the devices.
LG Optimus G is a very good phone and the offer brings the effective price down to $ 100 a pop, which makes it an excellent value for money. Though the device is few months old now, it is still one of the best Android phones you can buy in the current smartphone market. If you choose phones after seeing benchmark, this device will make you happy because it is packing a Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset. Apart from that, there are several other interesting features such as 13MP camera, 32GB of internal memory and recently the company rolled out Android 4.1.2 update for the device, and it will be soon released over here as well. Also, the device comes with a 4.7″ True HD IPS Plus display, which is crisp and gives a great overall user experience. Optimus G is a good smartphone for casual consumers, and at the same time it’s also good for high end users who are looking for a good amount of raw processing power for multitasking needs. The promotion details here.
Below is the spec sheet of LG Optimus G:
• SoC (System on a Chip): 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor Quad-Core
• RAM: 2GB DDR
• Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
• Network: 2G / 3G / LTE
• Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPSPlus (1280 x 768 pixels) / 15:9 ratio / 320 ppi
• Storage: 32GB
• Camera: 13.0MP or 8.0MP rear / 1.3MP front
• Battery: 2,100mAh (570Wh/L) / Talk time: 15 hours / Standby: 335 hours
• Size: 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm
• Weight: 145g
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL and DLNA, NFC
LG will be present at the Mobile World Congress event that will be held in Barcelona this month. Several manufacturers will be taking part in the event and most of the manufacturers will be showing off their flagship smartphones for the year 2013. LG will be coming up with something called Optimus G Pro, which is a sequel of the above mentioned Optimus G.
The specs for the Optimus G Pro:
• 13 Megapixel Rear Camera, 2-Megapixel front-facing camera
• 2GB RAM
• Quad-core 1.7 Snapdragon processor
• LTE Radio
• 32 GB Internal memory, SD Card slot expandable to 64GB
• Huge 3,140 mAh battery
• 5.5″ HD IPS LCD screen
Would you buy Optimus G or wait for the Pro version? Let us know!