|New service selector screen|
Changes in the latest Nuvola Player:
- new service: Amazon Cloud Player
- a new service selector screen
- built-in Last.fm scrobbling (you no longer have to use a third-party user script for this)
- a new lyrics extension
- you can now control Nuvola Player from the command line (via “nuvolaplayer-client” command)
- service specific settings
- extensions support -> some features available in the previous releases are now available as extensions, and can be enabled/disabled. This includes: Dock Manager support, Last.fm, Lyrics, Media keys, Mpris, Notifications, Tray icon, Unity quicklists.
- The “only toolbar” mode is now used by default, following the elementary menu style
- an auto play option has been added in the preferences
- Google Play, 8tracks and Amazon Cloud Player use HTML5 audio support for playback instead of Flash plugin
- WebKit WebView Inspector
- Removed support for user scripts
A full changelog can be found HERE.
Note: some of these new features have been available in Nuvola Player for a while, but in the unstable/beta PPA, not as a stable release.
Install Nuvola Player
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nuvola-player-builders/stable sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install nuvolaplayer
There are also packages available for:
Or, download the source via Launchpad.