|Insync GNOME Shell extension|
Insync for GNOME Shell and Cinnamon comes with a native extension which has the same functionality as the Ubuntu appindicator, as you can see in the screenshot above.
|Insync under KDE|
Other changes in Insync for Linux beta 4:
- built with latest bbfreeze and FPM
- fswatch.py now handles odd errors that inotify could produce, and other runtime errors.
- more unicode bugs also fixed
- improved use of multi-threading
- various bug fixes (e.g. library.zip not a zip file error)
- you can now sync hidden files (that start with a “.” dot) by starting Insync with “–allow-dot-files”
- inotify has been moved into a thread so Insync beta 4 should be faster than the previous beta