Other changes in Kazam Screencaster 1.3.2:
- Support for Gstreamer 1.0
- Automatic file saving. You can set the prefix filename separately for screenshots and screencasts
- Support for selecting a single window to screencast
- Theme-able shutter sounds. Included sounds: Canon 7D and Nikon D80.
- pause recording: Shift + Control + p
- finish recording: Shift + Control + f
- show Kazam: Shift + Control + s
- quit: Shift + Control + q
However, in my test, the keyboard shortcuts didn’t work (I’ve reported the bug here).
Install Kazam Screencaster in Ubuntu
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kazam-team/unstable-series sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install kazam
Report any bugs you may find @ Launchpad.